Evolution 2 Chamonix & Megève
Terms and sales conditions
To take part in activities, you should be in good health, (contact us if you have concerns), be suitably equipped and dressed for booked activities, and follow the instruction given by the Evolution 2 professional staff.
Our instructors and guides are professionally qualified, holding state diplomas in their disciplines.
The instructors and guides will assess whether or not a programme may take place. They will consider the weather, the snow conditions and the ability of the participants. All professional staff have a radio link with the central office of Evolution 2 Chamonix.
Once Evolution 2 has made the decision to run an activity, it will not be cancelled or postponed because of the weather nor will any refund or deferment be made.
Apart the legal liability insurance, our services do not include personal insurance. However, in order to cover up the financial consequences of an injury or accident (evacuation, transportation, rapatriation...), you can purchase the card that we recommend: the Evolution 2 assistance card which is covering 100% of the Evolution 2 activities.
Booking, enrollment and payment
To book a lesson or activity, book your place either at one of our offices in the resort or through our central booking office before your holiday. Enrolment is subject to avaibility and to confirmation by us. In order to confirm your booking, the full cost of the activity is payable on reservation. If you book through our central booking office less than 15 days before the start of your holiday, payment can only be made by credit card (payment without presence of cardholder) in order to confirm your reservation. Once your payment has been received, your booking will be confirmed and a confirmation will be sent to you or made available for collection in the resort. Your booking will be taken as your acknowledgement and acceptance of our general sales conditions.
As a matter of course and without exception: no refund or deferment will be made in the following cases.
- For single lesson or single activity pre-booked :
• D -48h : 50 % of the total amount of the booking is due
• D -24h : 100 % of the amount of the booking is due
- For course, journey, activities on several days or journey including night booking :
• D – 30 days : 50% of the total amount of the booking is due
• D – 15 days : 100% of the total amount of the booking is due
- In the event of a course being interrupted or not completed as a result of a lack of fitness/technique, unable to attend lessons at the appointed hour and date, absence, sickness or what ever the reasons.
- In the event of lesson, activity or course being stopped for reasons outside our control (stopping of lift, cable car, bad weather, safety, conditions, etc…).
- We reserve the right to modify, with or without prior notice, the timetable or content of any activity as a result of weather, snow or security conditions without such moficiation giving rise to the right to any indemnity on the part of any client. The hours of lessons may be modified according to the opening and closing hours of the lifts.